Southern Chicken Wraps
1 head butter lettuce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
1/2 cup green chilies, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil in saute pan over medium high heat.
2. Add ground chicken and cook until browned-- about 3-5 minutes.
3. Make sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks
4. Stir in garlic, onion and soy sauce until onions have become translucent-- about 1-2 minutes.
5. Stir in green onions until tender
6. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, then top with shredded pepper jack cheese.