Banana Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
2- 8 oz packages cream cheese
1 cup milk (use as needed for consistency)
4 ripe bananas
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1 graham cracker crust (pre-packaged)
1. In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth.
2. Add cream cheese, sugar, 1/2 cup milk and vanilla.
3. Blend with electric mixer until smooth. If mixture is not creamy and fluffy, add more milk.
4. Pour mixture into pie crust and top with blueberries.
5. Refrigerate at least one hour and serve.